Terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and details of the prize form part of these terms and conditions. Participation in this promotion constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry to the competition is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years of age or over who fulfill the entry requirements except management and staff and immediate families of staff of Riverwood Plaza retailers.
3. Immediate family means parents, siblings, spouse, children and grandparents.
4. Promotion starts 10.00 am on 7th October 2019 and ends 12.00 Midday on 21st December 2019.
5. The draw date and time is Saturday 21st December at 12.05 pm
6. The draw will take place at the entry barrel in front of Woolworths.
7. The draw will be scrutinized by an independent scrutineer.
8. Simply make a purchase of $20 or more from specialty retailers to receive an entry form. Purchases from Woolworths, Aldi, BWS, Australia Post and Riverwood Plaza Medical Centre are not included in this prize draw.
9. Entries must be placed in the entry barrel situated in front of Woolworths.
10. The winner need not be present at the draw.
11. The prize is a 2019 MG3 Auto Hatch with alloy wheels with one years registration and 7 years unlimited klm warranty and roadside assistance. Valued @ $15,990.00
12. The prize winner will be notified by telephone on the day of the draw and will be published on the Centre’s Instagram page.
13. Riverwood Plaza reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of it's rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
14. On entry into the competition the entrant acknowledges that the Promoter's decision in relation to any aspect of the promotion is final and binding.
15. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
16. To claim the prize, the winner must provide personal identification to confirm their identity and their details must match the competition entry details.
17. If a prize is not claimed within three months via the details provided by the entrant, that prize will be forfeited. In circumstances where the winner is unable to be contacted on the telephone number and address provided by the entrant the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that entrant and select an alternate winner in accordance with these terms and conditions.
18. The prize is not transferable and any requests will not be accepted to transfer the prize to any other persons account or account name.
19. If for any reason, the prize winner does not take an element of the prize at the specified time or within the time stipulated for the use of the prize then the prize will be forfeited by the prize winner and cash will not be offered in replacement.
20. The prize winner accepts they will participate in all promotional activities concerning the promotion and the winning of the prize and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in any promotional material. Claiming of the prize constitutes consent to use the winner's full name and photograph for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes.
21. The Promoter is bound by the Privacy Act 1988.
22. The Promoter is Riverwood Plaza Shopping Centre 247-267 Belmore Rd, Riverwood NSW 2210. Telephone (02) 9584 9045 and is authorised under LTPS/19/38034.